18 June 2009

blog overload

i know i've been on a bit of a blog strike, so i figured i would fix it with a blog overload.

we've been super busy the last few weeks, and i just haven't had time.
we are back in the "promised land" as the mr. calls it, (northern utah, southern idaho, eastern oregon) for hopefully a long time.
so after packing our stuff back up, driving the horribly long drive from houston to idaho, then turning around the next weekend and driving to reno for o's baptism, then driving down to see my parents while the mr. went fishing, we're finally "kinda" settled in.
"kinda" being we're in limbo living in a place that the mr.'s dad rents out while we find a job and a house to rent.
we're not heading anywhere soon....at least not the rest of this week.
next week, my niece gets baptized in rexburg, so we'll be off to that too.

this is the other reason i haven't had time.
see this little mischievous child i get to play with everyday?
during the recent visit to my parents, my mom said that my child is a handful.
for four other grandchildren older than b, my mom has never had to move her magazines.
not only did she have to move her magazines, she had to move the kleenex (which b LOVES to just pull one out after another), hide the remote control, the portable radio and another basket full of things.
yeah....my child gets into everything.
she may look cute and innocent, but she's totally not.





oh yeah, and did i mention this on top of everything else?

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is exciting to hear! You have to share when you are due...oh and where are you living? No more Texas summer job? Bri is super cute and growing so fast. We cant wait to sometime get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! CONGRATS!! Bri is so stinking cute!! She'll be a great big sis ... I'm sure she'll show your new little one all the tricks she's learned!! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a HANDFUL of a daughter!! Congrats again on expecting #2 ... that's exciting! You'll have to keep me posted on where you guys end up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kara...hopefully number 2 will be less than a handful for you...meaning you'll have already lived through it. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have been very busy. Im glad you came down for a little bit and we got to see you again. Bri is getting so big and even more beautiful, if that is even possible! I love the pictures of her in the cupboard and her with her feet up in her highchair. She is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats that is so fun! If it makes you feel better my mom tells me the same thing about my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! They say they are either a handful when they are young or older (whether or not it's true I am sticking to it!) So get it over with now!:) That's what my kids are doing anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just like you said on your post before this: When one just isn't enough why not get another one?!? CONGRATS we are so happy for you and that our little baby will have a cousin his (yes, I think it's a boy) age!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Congratulations :) Your first is absolutely gorgeous, so I can't wait to see pictures of the next! Two is a ton of fun - especially when they start playing together :) Take care and I hope you have a teriffic pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kara! It was so fun to find your blog! Well, first off-- congratulations on your 2nd baby as well! Briana sure is cute and looks as mischievous as kiddos get. So I tried to figure out where you guys are actually living right now... it sounded like Texas for a while--but now... Nevada?? Where are you guys at? Well, good luck--you're already 18 weeks, just a little longer and you'll know what you're having!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover