05 December 2012

i was just in the process of getting the birth story up for little man but i ran out of photo room.
so i'll probably just start a new blog since i was going to have to change the name of it anyway -
you know, since the mister doesn't farm and all anymore.
 
ideas on names anyone?
 
and i promise, i'll get it all fixed soon.
i have tons to blog about - little man is almost 3 months old!

post edit: nevermind.
my awesome sister-in-law saved the day!
see her comment on the post if you're having the same issue as i was.

now i guess it's back to getting that birth story up...

2 comments:

  1. I just ran out of photo space on my blog last week. If you aren't wanting to set up a whole new blog (you can change your url without having to set up a new one) you can upload your photos to a different source (I use flickr) and then upload them to blogger that way. That was kind of a mouthful, hope it made sense =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having the very same problem....I will have to try that one...if I can figure it out. Sounds hard :) thanks to your sister in law!!!
    Your little guy is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover